Fabricator Columbia, SCPosted On: January 26, 2023
This position is responsible for the assembling and forming of the parts, pieces and elements of the designated project.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Working with aluminum to create custom lettersets, ranging from simple to complex.
- Working with various tools and equipment, including hand tools, power tools, and machinery to complete the fabrication process.
- Additional duties include maintaining the work area and equipment used in the fabrication and assembly process.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to interpret and verify measurements according to required specifications.
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions to those issues.
- Good general health with good balance, agility, vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to twist, stretch, push, pull, lift on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Climb on units and/or ladders.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.