Wide-Format Print Technician Columbia, SCPosted On: January 26, 2023
As a Wide Format Print Technician, you will be engaged in all aspects of the physical production of signs, which includes preparing and printing onto of variety of substrates according to written instructions and under general direction.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Previous experience required working in a fast-paced printing department
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task dozens of jobs at a time
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This position requires great attention to detail, ability to prioritize, excellent organizational and communication skills as well as an ability to juggle multiple tasks at any given time to successfully perform this job.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
Attention to detail a must. Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa). Be able to read a ruler. Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work. Able to work well with a team or unsupervised.
- Experience with Wide format printing is REQUIRED
- High degree of responsiveness and initiative
- Must be very detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a router, flat bed printer, vinyl printer, vinyl cutter preferred.
- Digital / Wide Format Printing
- Rigid substrates (such acrylic, aluminum and ACM)
- Roll material application and handling
- Graphics experience in the use of Illustrator, Flexi and Caldera
- Good general health with good balance, agility, vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to twist, stretch, push, pull, lift on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Climb on units and/or ladders.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.