Painter Columbia, SCPosted On: August 5, 2021
This position is responsible for painting various types of signage consisting of many types of material – to include aluminum, steel, and acrylic. This position is also responsible for the mixing of paint to acquire an exact color.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning grease, dirt, and other substances from product.
- Masking areas to not be painted.
- Mixing components to produce desired color according to specifications.
- Spraying manufactured signs using a spray gun. Use of a Fresh Air System is required.
- Cleaning of spray equipment and general maintenance of the paint booth.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to interpret and verify measurements according to required specifications.
- Good general health with good balance, agility, vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to twist, stretch, push, pull, lift on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Climb on units and/or ladders.
- Lift up to 20 lbs.