LED Technician Columbia, SCPosted On: October 20, 2021
This position is responsible for the assembling of LED lit Channel Lettersets and small signage.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Working with various materials (LEDs, aluminum, acrylic, plastic, power supplies, and electrical components) provided to create custom Lettersets and small signage, ranging from simple to complex.
- Working with various tools and equipment, including hand tools, power tools, hand routers, and various machinery to complete the production process.
- Additional duties include maintaining the work area and equipment used in the production process.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to interpret and verify measurements according to required specifications.
- Ability to comprehend basic electrical concepts.
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions to those issues.
- Good general health with good balance, agility, vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to twist, stretch, push, pull, lift on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift up to 20 lbs.