Internship Opportunities Columbia, SCPosted On: December 14, 2016
Colite is an international signage company that manages global programs for corporate, retail, hospitality and healthcare businesses. We are a culture of individuals committed to pursuing excellence and growing the standards of our industry. We are out-of-the-box thinkers who require a high level of performance while managing our work-life balance. We work in a world of accountability at the highest level as we work for some of the biggest companies in the world. We treat our internship process just like our employment process. We are invested in you, so you need to be invested in us.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
You will work on LIVE projects.
You will be either building a client project or creating and owning one of our internal projects. We do not put our interns in an isolated file room. Instead, you will be working alongside our people as they walk through daily tasks, meetings, issues and successes. We want you to learn and grow. Examples of projects you will create in a team environment may include the following:
- Global Sign Project Management
- Manufacturing Operations Projects
- Graphic Design Projects
- Finance & Accounting Projects
- Video / Movie Production
- Social Media Viral Campaigns
Why should you apply?
Our internship program is dedicated to giving you a successful, real-life corporate experience. The expertise you will be able to add to your resume will be invaluable. We are dedicated to growing not only your professional presence but also your skills and talents. Here is a taste of what is to come:
- Our Internship Program: What’s in it for you?
- Great Leaders/Bad Leaders Training
- Building and Maintaining a Corporate Culture Training
- Core Values/Mission/Vision Statements: What do they say about a company?
- Team-Building Activities
- Networking & Business Etiquette: Your Personal Branding
- Show Me the Money: Phases of the Sales Cycle
- Strategic Social Media Planning
- Strategic Marketing Planning
We compensate our interns on an hourly basis, including your orientation training. Our internship candidates are limited to only those who comply with all application requirements.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
We’re looking for students in their Junior and Senior years, as well as MBA students who can devote themselves to the following:
- One-Day Orientation
- 9-Week Internship Program > Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Ideal candidates have led successful projects and have quality leadership skills
- 3.5 GPA
In addition, we are looking for candidates with the following professional desires and skills:
- Project Management
- Design & Engineering
- Manufacturing Planning
- Finance & Accounting
Submit Resumé below and please include:
- Career History
- Educational Achievements
- Volunteer & Non-Profit Participation