We are committed to continually reducing our impact on the environment and encouraging our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Part of our Co–Vantage program includes seeking solutions that are not only cost-efficient but also friendly to our environment. In ways large and small, we are taking measures in every area to reduce waste and promote sustainability to make a positive impact on our world.
We demonstrate these green practices at our facility every day and look forward to working with your company to create a signage program that is eco-friendly.
- Providing cost efficient LED replacement programs to help customers
- Utilizing low VOC paint whenever possible
Materials & Packaging
- Implementation of a preferred stock material list to standardize production, reduce waste, and increase cost efficiency for our customers
- Reuse or recycle all incoming packaging, boxes, and scrap materials
- Recycle all waste materials which are a result of the manufacturing process
- Utilize certified SFI corrugated cardboard for more than 85% of all our packaging needs
- Smart Packaging: Size and packing standards to prohibit excessive packaging
- Installing LED lighting with daylight harvesting systems; resulting in an estimated savings of 60% of energy consumption
- Staggering startup sections of facility to reduce peak energy levels
- Implemented automatic sensors for all common areas within facility